Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In General


Last weekend I finally bought some buttons for my February Lady Sweater. I had been using some pins I got from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during the summer, moving from Oregon to New York. I took a seven day car trip to get here, it would have been six days, but we just had to stop in Cleveland.

I've been thinking about going to school in the fall to become a photographer. The local community college is having a spring open house this Friday, so my mom and I are going to go check it out. My biggest concern is whether or not I'll be considered an in-state resident or not by then. I will have lived in New York for a year on august first, so I hope I'll be considered an in-state resident.

I'm currently in a knitting/crocheting slump. I have no idea what I'd like to make that I actually have the yarn for. I have many things I'd like to make that I don't have the yarn money for, but I can be patient. So, I'm latch hooking right now. I found a latch hook kit that I forgot that I had, then I have some cross stitch kits to do after that, so I'm not at a complete loss for something to do.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE FLS!

    I had to frog mine but I was only 5 rows into it. The yarn just didn't speak to me. I should try again next time. =)

    And I loveeeee the buttons on it.

    ReplyDelete