Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Felted Bag Swap and February Lady Sweater

Ravelry has got to be the best website ever. I love it, I'm addicted to it. I love all the free patterns, I love all the different groups, I love being able to look at other peoples projects and comparing things that I've made to things that others have made. It's the best, I'm on there everyday.

I'm participating in a felted bag exchange, it's really fun. I'm making a Little Slip of a Thing bag for my swap partner in a light pink and dark brown color scheme. It's quite fun to do and I can't wait to finish it.



While I'm doing that, I've been making my first February Lady Sweater. I say I'm knitting my first because I have a feeling that I'll make more that one. It's been easy so far, but I'm still on the yoke and haven't got to the lace yet, but we'll see how it goes. The yarn I'm using really isn't that dark, but in order to get the detail I had to turn the camera's flash off.

No comments:

Post a Comment